'Sharktopus' trailer: Half shark! Half octopus! 100% fantastic garbage! - Entertainme

octobot

Robotic Staff
Staff member
Robotic Staff
I wish SyFy would take the budgets of say, 5 or 6 of these awful movies and just make one decent movie. Seriously... Rock Monster? Sharktopus? IMO SyFy has been in decline since they gave Farscape the ax(and the new name doesn't help much either). No wonder I do not watch much TV...

and then I decided that I would watch it BECAUSE it was so cheesy
I think that is the universal attraction to B sci-fi and if the producers can come up with a good visuals they become popular. Normally something like the bungie jumper would make me turn my head but it was too ridiculous not to laugh.

Love your chauffeur

OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?! This could very well be the next Golden Turkey of the Year.... kinda like PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE, IT CAME FROM BENEATH THE SEA, and CALAMARI WRESTLER all rolled into one gloriously crappy CGI monsterpiece. Gotta see it!!! :bugout:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back