Shark | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Shark

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
WK, Phil & Colin,

Let me get this straight: whitey chews her way into a tuna corral, but she isn't interested in the tuna? A sea-lion establishes a symbiotic relationship with whitey, following her to the non-buffet? The free-swimming Mr. Gordon wrangles great white and tiger sharks, but has no contract with the Discovery channel?

:bugout:

Clem

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Clem said:
WK, Phil & Colin,

Let me get this straight: whitey chews her way into a tuna corral, but she isn't interested in the tuna? A sea-lion establishes a symbiotic relationship with whitey, following her to the non-buffet? The free-swimming Mr. Gordon wrangles great white and tiger sharks, but has no contract with the Discovery channel?

:bugout:

Clem
Now THAT'S the story Disney should be telling... :roll: :wink:

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
tonmo said:
Now THAT'S the story Disney should be telling... :roll: :wink:
Or Dreamworks. Katzenberg isn't shy about stealing concepts from Disney/Pixar.

Of course, if he steals from us he'll get a whomping.

:heee:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
when i saw it yesterday on cnn, (couldnt find it on their website) the sea lion and 2 tuna were missing..... this is the first ive heard about this person.... i heard they basically just herded the shark to the exit hole with nets....

im still rooting for one of these people (tv or otherwise) to end up as food for an animal one of these days

Members online

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards