• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Sexing Cuttlefish

lance

Wonderpus
Registered
How do you tell the difference between male and female in Cuttlefish is there a defining characteristic? Or does it vary with species?

thanks,

Lance
:cuttlego:

Their reactions to the presence of other cuttles seems to be the easiest way to tell from what I understand, and this is only after they have become sexually mature.

What a display

Thanks for that link to the video I really like that species what information do you guys have about that Cuttle?

Thanks,

Lance
:grad:

Animal Mother;132325 said:
A little click here and a little click there, here's some stuff, there's some stuff, everywhere some cuttle stuff... Dan and Richard have a farm, E I E I O...

Brilliant!
25310824.headbang.gif

thanks guys

thanks guys,

For the information on the Cuttlefish I am going to research then pick your brain's on my idea's for the tank. Thanks again for the information if you guy's have any idea's for the tank setup please let me know.

Lance
:cuttlehi:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back