• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Sepia bandensis eggs are available from Quality Marine

Just thought I would mention that S. bandensis eggs are frequently available from Quality Marine. They are wholesale only, so you will need to find a store that deals with them. We publish an availability list from QM that is updated every week or so on our website: Aquarium Supplies If you can't find a store locally to purchase from, we would be willing to ship within Canada and possibly the US.

I'm just getting into cuttlefish, and I have some of the eggs hatching as I speak. I'm really excited about them and maybe in the future we will be offering our own aquacultured eggs! I will be on here asking for advice from Rich and you other cuttle experts!

There are tons of places that buy from QM in LA. You would have to ask stores individually because most don't list who they buy from or what their suppliers have in stock mostly because that stock changes so rapidly. Usually though, if QM has them, other wholesalers will have them too. :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back