• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Sephia bandensis in a Biocube 29

I have a BC 29 in the office now and after cycling, protein skimmer, live rock, some softy corals, I was hoping to add a S. bandensis. I am an experienced reefkeeper but new to Ceph's - does anyone know first hand if the Biocube will be a problem even after sealing up the rear chambers and lessening the output flow a bit?

Also I am ok with 1 but 2 would provide more interaction - since I was hoping to start with newly hatched I won't be able to get a definate M-F pair so am I correct in either buying a slightly older pair or stick with one?

Thanks!
Christian

I think you'll prolly be ok with one animal, not two. There should also be no reason to seal up the rear chambers or lessening the flow at all. :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back