Selling: The Octopus Detective!

occoman

Hatchling
Registered
The Octopus Detective

In this book aimed at children aged 2 to 10 a naive young OCTOPUS becomes the first ever undersea detective. Once upon a time before cruise ships and submarines were ever invented there was a quiet and peaceful ocean until the crime spree began! This is an epic and heartwarming undersea adventure in which our heroic young Octopus sets off to solve crime. He is armed with a starfish for a badge, a special waterproof detective notebook and no idea how to investiagte but his heart is full of determination and water.

Kids love the adventures of this Sherlock Holmes of the seas.
My book is available from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk for Kindle.

I hope this is an acceptable post here, as we all love Octopuses!
I also pledge to donate 50% of all royalties from the Octopus Detective to children's charities.

a little extract...

Extract:

Chapter 6 – Despair

The Hammerhead shark swam away in search of food as my detective career slowly sunk to the bottom of the ocean like a shipwreck made from stone. It was squidicide for anyone to swim into Killer Whale Ocean. Even the Hammerhead shark wouldn’t cross the border into that place. Those savage Killer Whales would eat anything or anyone, including a brand new Octopus Detective with a starfish badge.
It looked like my detective career was over already. But I couldn’t return to the coral garden empty tentacled. How could I ever face Carrie, Susie and Johnny after all my promises to find their stolen things? Sadly I buried my detective notebook in the soft sandy sea bed and gently placed the starfish on top of a nearby rock.
Once again I was just a plain boring Octopus. It was stupid of me to think that I could ever be anything special. I floated sadly in the warm waters of Sunshine Island with tears in my eyes and defeat in my tentacles. I felt as lonely a hermit clam at a party for clam eating pirates. I closed my eyes and gave up.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back