Scientists develop artificial octopus eye

True...but, as a 13 year-old, I have an excuse to-figuratively-say "yeah, yeah, but a ROBOTIC OCTO!!!" :lol: I love bein a 13 year old. :P Then again, even this is an extremely impressive advancement.

What a cool development...I can hardly wait for the binoculars to come out!!!
greg

Cephkid said:
True...but, as a 13 year-old, I have an excuse to-figuratively-say "yeah, yeah, but a ROBOTIC OCTO!!!" :lol: I love bein a 13 year old. :P Then again, even this is an extremely impressive advancement.

Well CK I'm not 13 and haven't been for 2 or 3 years :heee: :roll: But I think a robotic octo would be cool too!

The red octi on my office window ledge is battery operated and can creep across the floor (sort of :biggrin2: )

AND maybe I could get octo lens transplants and dump my contacts :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

J

Would you have the horizontally slit pupils though? That would be REALLY cool!!!!

"Hello, my name is Jean, and you will be following me behind the scenes at the aquarium...notice that the walls are dripping, and you may hear the occasional moan from one of the prisoners...Lights? No, there are no lights, but the glow from my eyes should give you enough to see the descending stairs by..."

cthulhu77 said:
"Hello, my name is Jean, and you will be following me behind the scenes at the aquarium...notice that the walls are dripping, and you may hear the occasional moan from one of the prisoners...Lights? No, there are no lights, but the glow from my eyes should give you enough to see the descending stairs by..."

CTHULHU! I didn't know you'd been on one of my tours! Why didn't you introduce yourself?? I'd've found the nicest set of rusty manacles just for you and heated up the red hot poker with my own fair tentacle.......er hand
:twisted:

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back