Scientists develop artificial octopus eye

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
now if only they could make THE REST OF IT, we could have ROBOTIC OCTOS. :P :roll:

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
True...but, as a 13 year-old, I have an excuse to-figuratively-say "yeah, yeah, but a ROBOTIC OCTO!!!" :lol: I love bein a 13 year old. :P Then again, even this is an extremely impressive advancement.

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Cephkid said:
True...but, as a 13 year-old, I have an excuse to-figuratively-say "yeah, yeah, but a ROBOTIC OCTO!!!" :lol: I love bein a 13 year old. :P Then again, even this is an extremely impressive advancement.
Well CK I'm not 13 and haven't been for 2 or 3 years :heee: :roll: But I think a robotic octo would be cool too!

The red octi on my office window ledge is battery operated and can creep across the floor (sort of :D )

AND maybe I could get octo lens transplants and dump my contacts :D :D :D

J

cthulhu77

Titanites
Supporter
"Hello, my name is Jean, and you will be following me behind the scenes at the aquarium...notice that the walls are dripping, and you may hear the occasional moan from one of the prisoners...Lights? No, there are no lights, but the glow from my eyes should give you enough to see the descending stairs by..."

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
cthulhu77 said:
"Hello, my name is Jean, and you will be following me behind the scenes at the aquarium...notice that the walls are dripping, and you may hear the occasional moan from one of the prisoners...Lights? No, there are no lights, but the glow from my eyes should give you enough to see the descending stairs by..."

CTHULHU! I didn't know you'd been on one of my tours! Why didn't you introduce yourself?? I'd've found the nicest set of rusty manacles just for you and heated up the red hot poker with my own fair tentacle.......er hand
:twisted:

J

Members online

No members online now.