• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Saltwater Shrimp and pods at good prices

Are their pods small enough for newborn cuttles? My last shipment of mysids from Paul all died. I didn't get to feed any to my cuttles. I am going to buy from him one more time hoping this was bad batch. If these don't work out I am planning to buy from Reed Mariculture unless these pods are small enough.

Paul's mysis need about 2 to 3 days of slow acclimation. (not sure why, never tested the water) The day I get them, I add about 1/3 bag volume of my tank water to theirs. If you just do the 15 to 30 min temp and then let them go,they will all start to spin and die. JUST a little FYI.
Reef2Go still a reefnogo. :smile:

Thanks for the heads up MrED. I will try to remember to try your method if I need them again as I have never had any success keeping them for long.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back