Sad News - Bob II RIP

Hi Joel.......

em... snakes, caimans, tarantulas, cane toads, stuff like that... the rabbits were for burmese and retics... yellow anacondas... em we had a few big predatory catfish, like red tail cats that ate trout and various other animals...

:smile:

Woah, you keep lots of exotic pets ( I have only kept two burmese pythons up to 1 m long before I released them :smile: ), they must have cost a bomb for the pythons to be brought from here all the way to Scotland :lol: . Here we just catch em' , no offence though. Caimans and anacondas!!?? ( Boy am I jealous ) :evil:

I am doing some work for the Phoenix Zoo, and while walking over the causeway to the entrance, there was a crowd gathered to feed the terrapins that are loose in the moat...much to my suprise, there was also a VERY large red-tailed catfish gulping down pellets there too!!! I would estimate its length at at least 48", if not more...about 18" wide. Very Nice! They have a lot of exotic animals released there by visitors...I frequently get calls to pick up something there...even had a black mamba a couple of years ago!
I am sure my freezer looks like yours...a couple of nights of night-driving, and we pick up all kinds of interesting things!
Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back