S. Lessoniana/Sepioidea

So after putting all of the fish in the tanks, it looks like there are about 30 or 40 fish lol. A little more than I had intended to get, but they fill up the tank nicely and at least I have a lot of food for any future cephs lol. I'll post some videos later. Still no email about the squid though :frown:.

So still no word back from the collector about the squid. I'm assuming he was either unsuccessful in catching them or could not keep them alive long enough to ship. Either way this puts me back on the search for a supplier. I will be more specific on only wanting eggs this time. I will also extend my search for Lolliguncula Brevis since they seem to be extremely common in the Gulf Coast.

It is hard enough to justify keeping octopuses for only a few months, a couple of weeks, though remarkable for these little palegics, is much harder to consider.

these were actually pretty hardy. they lasted the ride home without an airpump. and lasted a few weeks while on a diet of saltwater feeder shrimp...but the second i tried feeding them saltwater feeder fish ...they died.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back