Rorschach-O.Vulgaris

Hey CaptFish first let me say what a beautiful animal you have. I love the rusty redish brown color. Second, when did you make "Staff", and how? You used to be a "Supporter" right?

Lmecher;171068 said:
1st is one of Tom's wierd feeder shrimp.
2nd is an old witch.
I am sure that mean something, you're not studying psychology are you?

Rorschach is actually a "super hero" from a comic called the Watchmen. They made a movie of it this passed year. Hes just a "normal" guy who walks around with this mask on his face that changes shapes constantly. Its a very cool book/movie if you can follow it. I love the name Rorschach because its very close to my last name lol. I am such a girl lol.

I just wrote all of this and then realized you were being funny :lol: I am a little slow tonight :biggrin2:

I love the name!!! And am very jealous! That is my dream octopus! Maybe the move to South Carolina will be the place for a 200+ tank and a vulgaris!!:mrgreen:

Man o man what a busy week. I had exams all week and a few major assignments due next week, that's why I have not been around much.

Schach is great. He does not really have a schedule yet but I see him every now and them. sadly I think he is either missing an eye or blind in one eye. He always keeps his right eye closed. He has all his arms but a few are just slightly smaller indicating he lost them when he was a hatchling. Other than the eye he seems 100%. at this point he eat only live shrimp. I had a crab in with him but he never ate it, it may have been slightly too big, I eventually caught it and it is living in my empty 55.

Been seeing Rorschach more and more during the day but he still eats and hunts at night. His daytime adventures just seem to be to say hi to me.

I snapped a few photos but only with my phone. I am having battery issues with my camera. I was trying to get a shot oh his damaged/closed eye.

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

Ro is become a pretty common sight during the day around here. He spends a lot of time hunting but he's terrible at it. He cant catch a shrimp to save his life so I have been catching them and feeding them to him.

IMG_0138.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back