Rocks in the round

Cool website D! I've been in the Salt Lake, on a family vacation as a kid, my dad talked about floating in the Salt Lake all the way across the country. Utah is a stunning place!:cool2:

This is part of a really odd email I received today (I am not an engineer and have no idea where they got the email address they used)

My name is Laura Paddock, and I am Talent Acquisition Manager at Tennessee Valley Authority. I recently came across your resume on the Internet, and it appears that you may have the qualifications and experience to become our Fossil Design Engineering Manager in our Chattanooga, TN location.

That's very strange, (had to google "Fossil Design Engineering") given the conversation we were having in the SF. Can you contact her and find out how she got your email.

I rather think it is something that came from visiting a site but the email addy she used is particularly strange since I don't use it for anything but personal emails (but it is on my resume). It could be just coincidence because I do have Software Engineer as a job description and the head hunting service may not have the best of scanners but it was such an odd thing to show up I decided to post it to see if anyone else got something similar.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back