• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

RO/DI Filter on e-bay

lawfish

GPO
Registered
Hi Everybody:

Colin, we spoke about posting specials on ebay etc. several days ago. I thought that I should post a copy of this RO/DI unit that I found on ebay. It is a 5 stage RO/DI unit (100 GPD Fimtec membrane) which comes with a built in pressure guage AND a TDS meter all for $199.00. The seller also claims to have a 30 day money back guarantee. The buyer feedback for this seller seems to be outstanding.

In my experience this is a very good price for a 5 stage RO/DI unit even without the TDS meter. Hope that this is helpful. :biggrin2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20756&item=2300106684

Hi Law

yeah your right, that is a good price and a 5 stage is a good piece of equipment. Thanks for posting!

I havn't bought anything from ebay yet. Think I'll need to start paying closer attention to it!

:smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back