RIP G2

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Got up this morning and he was gone. I can't complain as he really gave us a good 10 months. Got many good pics. So as of now I am octo-less....but hopefully not for long.....I have already put a call in to my favorite LFS in Pa and found out they just sold one yesterday, but took my name and number and will let me know when they get another. This shot was taken the night before he died. The coloring is from the flash.

Wow...what a bummer...but it was a great ten months...lots of good pics, and lots of good memories...

RIP, G2

greg

Carol, just saw this thread. I'm sorry to see him go. G2 was one of the all-time great TONMO.com octos (along with Ink). You're one of our star octo-keepers. Keep up the great work.

Sorry from me too Carol

G2 was one of the best octos and most photographed too :smile:

Sorry to hear of G2's passing. You had a long time together. He was one of my favorites with his wonderful textures - we all enjoyed your photos of G2.

RIP G2 :angelpus:

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back