RIP Eureka

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Well, we noticed she had died this morning. Never got attached as she was quite the loner and we only had about 2 weeks with her before she stopped eating and went into her guarding egg mode. She had a spot inside a Lava Rock so we never did confirm if there were eggs or not and did not notice any larva swimming like in the past. Someone had started a thread, are octopuses worth it...well....absolutely yes. Even though we only had her for about 2 months, she had attitude, and this was probably the first really tiny dwarf we had. I still think she was one of the ones that always lives in abandon shells. Every octopus I have had is sooo different that you never know what kind of an experience you will have with them. Even though I only had her 2 months, it was well worth it!

Im so sorry for the loss, but at least the next time you ever get a dwarf without intending to, you'll know right away if it its a dwarf again and make the best of the experience.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back