Rich Ross interview

Thanks for the post cuttlechris!

haggs;131792 said:
I dont claim to know a lot, but the picture at the start didnt impress me at all.............

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Is holding my daughter upside down while she giggles her butt off a bad thing?

Thales;131796 said:
Thanks for the post cuttlechris!

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Is holding my daughter upside down while she giggles her butt off a bad thing?

Maybe he prefers this one

girlskulls.jpg

No worries - I just wanted to know what you saw as not good. :biggrin2:
That photo has gotten a similar reaction before until people look at it upside down.

The skull shot though, that was just weird. She really wanted to touch them, but we said no, but the local said 'of course'!

Both pictures are awesome. Congrats on the interview, Thales! Nice coverage. Wish I (or someone) still had the time / inclination for the Octopodcast, those have the potential to be fun.

Great Photos and a great interview.

Thales;131828 said:
I just wanted to know what you saw as not good. :biggrin2:
That photo has gotten a similar reaction before until people look at it upside down.

When I first saw the photo in the interview, it almost looked like you were getting ready to launch her into the next county with a punch, but after viewing it upside down I can see the giggles, must be some kind of optical illusion for some of us.

I did a double take on the photo too. I have to admit the fist at face level had a fist glance impact. Having been a member for several years and reading (and hearing) some of your super family adverntures, I knew it was all in fun but the initial impression is there.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back