[Review]: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (DVD Edition) | The Octopus News Magazine Online
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

[Review]: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (DVD Edition)

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
TONMO.com staff member Adam Clem has provided a thoughtful review of Walt Disney's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, with details on the extras available in the 2-disc DVD version of this cephalopod-centric classic.

Thanks Adam for another great contribution to the community!

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Dear Steve O'Shea,

Why waste thousands of dollars and hours refining Architeuthis pheromones, buying fancy boats and gear and staring at dim video monitors when all you need is one of these?

:heee:

Yours truly,

Clem

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
No need for one of those Clem; why do you think I'm so busy looking for students and volunteers :mrgreen:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Steve O'Shea said:
No need for one of those Clem; why do you think I'm so busy looking for students and volunteers :mrgreen:
arent they a little big to put on a hook?

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
WhiteKiboko said:
Steve O'Shea said:
arent they a little big to put on a hook?
:roflmao:

And isn't the water a wee bit cold?

I might still consider volunteering, though, since being big honkin' squid chow would be way more enriching than my current... uh... career.

:meso: :snorkel:

Sedusa

GPO
Registered
Did anybody manage to tape the Devils Of The Deep National Geographic special? I don't have TV and I found the 2K Leagues Dosidicus extra rather condescending and uninformative... (one of the few times I was wishing I watched more TV)

saul

Members online

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV: Terri
TONMOCON V: Jean
TONMOCON VI: Taollan
TONMOCON VII: ekocak

About the Monty Awards