• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

ReefLife issue dedicated to cephalopods

ceph

Wonderpus
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
The most recent issue (Vol 1, number 4) of ReefLife (www.reeflifemagazine.com) is dedicated to Cephalopods! I am very impressed with the quality of this new publication.

Inside you will find five featured articles on cephalopods on the topics of: Pharaoh cuttlefish, Octopus chierchiae, The Lives of Cephalopods, Flamboyant cuttlefish, and an Eye for Octopus.

We might even know one of the cuttlefish authors :gigas:

In the fourth issue of ReefLife we will examine one of the most fascinating groups of marine organisms — the cephalopods. Richard Ross will discuss one of the most spectacular members of this group, the aptly named flamboyant cuttlefish (Metasepia pfefferi), as well as share some of his research on the lesser Pacific striped octopus (Octopus chierchiae). Naturalist/photographer Mark Strickland will explore the mating behavior of the Pharaoh cuttlefish (Sepia pharaonis) and also share an amazing encounter he had with a muddy argonaut (Argonauta hians). We will also examine, in a colorful pictorial, some of the cephalopods the diver is likely to encounter in the tropical coastal waters of the western Pacific, as well as the cool waters of southern Australia.

Their Paypal link is broken. When I reported the problem they gave me a phone number to call but she I only got an answering machine when I tried. I will try at an earlier time tomorrow.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back