• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Recently Joined

Nauti-guy

Cuttlefish
Registered
Helo everyone.

I'm an amature paleontologist with an academic background in the subject, but never having officially worked professionally in the field. I am also a retired exploration geologist with diversions into pulse-power mega-machine operation and semiconductor manufacture.

I volunteer at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, here in Albuquerque; for part of a day docenting and for most of a day sorting and identifying invertebrate fossils (mostly cephalopods) in the collections another day.

Invertebrates are my main field and Paleozoic cephalopods are my current specialty (if I can call it that)

Regards for now to all

Architeuthoceras

Architeuthis
Staff member
:welcome: again Nauti-guy, nice to have another "Gas pipe" enthusiast here on TONMO.

I will be looking forward to some of your insight into the Paleozoic cephalopods.

I understand you have a new display on Triassic ammonoids in the museum there. Jim has one of the finest collections I have ever seen and any museum should be applauded and fortunate to have a part of it.

Members online

No members online now.