really random question about a ati radeon 9800 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason i cant get the tv out to work ive tried everything and was wondering if someone here is a computer genious and could help me out

My old Nvidea card had a TV-out on it. I thought it would be really cool when I bought it but then the first time I hooked it up I realized how lousy TVs really are (its probably better with the new 1080 TVs). Are you hooking it up with the right cables? Don't forget to let Windows know its outputting to a TV. Go to Settings -> Advanced and change your monitor to TV.

Good luck (both in getting it to work and not having anyone complain about posting it!)

Dan

yeah did all that and it used to work but now its just blank but i dont know whats going on i guess ill have to call ati on monday

Thread closed as this is wildly off-topic. :mrgreen:

Off-topic discussions are welcome in the Supporters Forum ([URL2="[URL]http://www.tonmo.com/store/subscribe.php[/URL]"]click here to learn more about the Supporter program[/URL2]).

Good luck just the same joefish84!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back