• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

reaching out of the water

nice to see more europeans here, I'm from Spain
Here in Madrid we have an importer -in fact nowadays I maintain a Briareus- and several sources for O Vulgaris, the most common here. In UK probably you can find more.
au revoir

Oh thank you!

I think I could move to Madrid if there's nothing in Barcelona that's not really a problem for me
-it is still shorter than USA :smile:-
but I don't know if the octopus would bear it?
What is LFS?

PoulpeStar;132041 said:
Mon Dieu! :biggrin2:
Everytime I go there I dont manage to get a correct picture of "my" octopus, even when I wait for centuries and YOU go one time and take a complete pic grrr.
I think you missed the big orange octopus on the last floor's wall (did you?)
Anyway, I have a photo of the second octopus which disappeared, he was rather white, do you care about it or not? :smile:
-Do albinos species exist??-

Je dois quand même te dire que tu parles très bien français! Je ne ferai pas mieux dans ta langue! (I dont speak a word of yours..)

Well who is the belgian? Does he have a cephalopod?

The Belgian member (a she) I allured to is Octokidwriter, who does not own an octopus, right now, but is thoroughly enthralled by the species.

Et une tres grande "Merci!" a base de vos mots gentiles!

I think the "orange" GPO you mentioned is in my Architeuthis model shot, no?

Thank you for your help -but Im still waiting for the address :S-

And Ob, I didnt meant the plush but the kind of sculpture above the entrance of the second floor (you remember?)
It's a shame you didnt stay a few more days because the museum displayed (I am not sure of the word) an exhibition of huge diving pictures. There was a closeup of a tentacle: beautiful! I will add the picture in my album.

Et de rien: ça me fait plaisir de parler français avec un étranger :smile: je vais essayer de contacter Octokid merci beaucoup!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back