[Cuttlefish]: Ramses

Ramses the hunter.

Here's the beast deeply focused on the rather large crab he's in the process of consuming.

Attachments

• conv_297273.jpg
    conv_297273.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 118
I think it's a good thing for these threads to follow whatever connections turn up.

I don't have a live brachiopod and have never even seen a live one, but here's a very old (Early Cambrian) ancestor for your Lingulas cuttlegirl, complete with pedicle.

Quite cool, hey?

Cuttlegirl's "Ammonites for the Home Aquarist" reminded me of something:

“All the leading conservationists insist on Rory’s KLO-RID the purist yttrium chloride made for control of ammonites in swimming pools and natural waters”,
from “No Monsters for Mary”, The Vanishing Press, 1970. (I don't have the original, but wonder if it should be "purest" rather than "purist")

Thanks cuttlegirl, that's about what he's getting; three big ones today, but another larger one managed to wrestle free of his clutches and is hiding somewhere in the tank. I don't want Ramses to grow too quickly though having seen the size of the adults in the wild.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back