• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Radio Free Cthulhu

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Just listened to the whole thing -- funny and entertaining. Make sure you add it to iTunes and I'll subscribe!

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Thanks! FWI: you need to click on "click here" to download the mp3. Have to thank Toren a ton, and the other bands that are sending in music...much, much, much more to come.

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Holy Toledo, dude!

After I'm done with my stupid novel, I'm so driving up there to record stuff in person. I don't even remember those clips I recorded that you used, but what the hey - great podcast! Seriously! You rule, dude.

Cheers!
Erich

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Cthulhu Rules...I am just a mouthpiece.

BBQ coming up...could we pull another fun time out of our hat? I am thinking having everyone recite bits from different stories. With Margaritas, of course...

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
tonmo;95699 said:
Just listened to the whole thing -- funny and entertaining. Make sure you add it to iTunes and I'll subscribe!

Looking into that...if you have any info, let me know, about how to do that...hey, I am a newbie to the internet thingymobob.
I have been told that clicking on the RSS feed logo will allow you to subscribe (the red wave logo on the right)...?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
If you have missed some of this week, be sure to do yourself a favour, and check out today's (the 8th) episode...featuring a great new track by Darkest of the Hillside Thickets in tribute to our wonderful friends at sea !

In the news: Paris is frightened by odd angled walls, the Sea Stallion sets sail to rape and plunder Ireland, Dexter Carter spotted in Tennessee, and we have a cast and crew coming on board to do some wonderful vintage radio broadcasts...all revolving around Cthulhu, of course!

http://www.radiofreecthulhu.com

Members online

No members online now.