• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Questions about a new setup

Wafflez777

Blue Ring
Registered
Hi I'm wafflez (I like waffles) and I'm fairly new. I live in davis ca, quite a ways from a beach. My play is to by a 40 gal tank, proteen skimer (idk what size 60-100 probly), chiller, and about 5 months later after setting up my tanking buying a bimac. I've located my tank today. A lfs said they have a good dealer with cheap tanks (glass). It also comes with a top and lighting. The top is realy secure and not easy to open. The lights have 3 diffent modes, from a dark light (they said it's like a red light so fish can't see it) to a bright average fish light. I also checked all sides an it has no escape holes. The owner of the store has had an octopus and said he could supply me with the food.
Is there anything else I need, or is this good?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back