Questionnaire for my thesis

Member of this forum are less likely to be consumers since many keep them as pets (though some enjoy them as food as well).

Hopefully you will let us know what the global response is to your survey and what kind of conclusions you come to with your thesis.

Yes I know about it but my thesis is also about importance for nature (the second part). I love this animals (not only for food) but I think that this kind of questionnaire is very important also. :smile:

I filled it out, but for the most part have to agree with Dwatley. Cephalopods are maybe OK for eating, but they are the best possible animal friends anyone could have to look after, and the most adept culinary master will never convince me otherwise.

It seems to be that 'sustainable fishing' is very hard to carry out just by rules and fishary restrictions (though cephs usually happen to be the first to be protected under fishary laws because they're cool animals) but Hawaii and other places has some really strict rules but reefs there are empty.

This is why my thesis is very interesting in many respects. Thank you for your help.
(I still need more entries..)
Regards,

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back