Questionnaire for my thesis

Discussion in 'Education and Employment' started by Lina, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Lina

Lina Larval Mass Registered

2. DWhatley

DWhatley Cthulhu Staff Member Moderator

Member of this forum are less likely to be consumers since many keep them as pets (though some enjoy them as food as well).

Hopefully you will let us know what the global response is to your survey and what kind of conclusions you come to with your thesis.

3. Lina

Yes I know about it but my thesis is also about importance for nature (the second part). I love this animals (not only for food) but I think that this kind of questionnaire is very important also. :)

4. maplichen

maplichen Cuttlefish Registered

I filled it out, but for the most part have to agree with Dwatley. Cephalopods are maybe OK for eating, but they are the best possible animal friends anyone could have to look after, and the most adept culinary master will never convince me otherwise.

5. Cuddlycuttlefsh

Cuddlycuttlefsh Vampyroteuthis Registered

It seems to be that 'sustainable fishing' is very hard to carry out just by rules and fishary restrictions (though cephs usually happen to be the first to be protected under fishary laws because they're cool animals) but Hawaii and other places has some really strict rules but reefs there are empty.

6. Lina

This is why my thesis is very interesting in many respects. Thank you for your help.
    (I still need more entries..)
    Regards,