Question

Burstsovenergy24

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
I how many gallons is a 20in by 10in by 12in tank?

You see I have a tank that has Venus Fly Traps and a few other species of carnivorous plants in it and I want to get a feel for how much bigger a 30 gallon tank would be.

Any help would be extremly appreciated!

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
well, your tank is 2400 cu inches, a cubic foot is 1728 in^3 and there are 7.4805 us gal to a cub ft.....

ten us gal and change...

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
the pic was a little small, and i could tell much from the other, but im a big fan of fly traps..... not many people know they only come from one place.... down around towards where Sideways lives....

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Hi, i liked seeing the carnivorous plants too :) Is that purpurea you have in there too?

here's pic of my drosera sundew... I have 6 species and one of the sites i work on has sundews, butterworts and bladderworst all within walking distance :)

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
joel_ang said:
I kept a venus fly trap once, however, i kepT poking it.........then it died.
yeah, i think the number is like 10 or more times of being triggered without food and it starts messing up the plant....

Burstsovenergy24

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Depends..
I dont feed mine because they get enough food from the food and water and also because if I give them a fly or ant it usually it kills the trap. My traps are big and red because of being so old. About an 1in per trap. If yall want another pic I will try to get 1.

Jesse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mercuryorbit

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan