• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Question For all

lance

Wonderpus
Registered
Well I'm at the point of finishing my research and came to the conclusion I wanna try to house a cuttlefish species (Sepia bandensis). My question is does anyone know of a custom tank builder online that make's a custom tank for Cephalopods?

thanks,

Lance

:cuttlego:

Mr Blobby

Cuttlefish
Registered
don't know about specifically for cephs, but glasscages.com will make custom tanks and has lots to choose from already made. They are very cheap, but to get shipping you have to meet their truck somewhere where they already deliver. I've heard a couple of bad reviews on them, but have heard from a lot of people that were happy, including myself. I have a 250 gal. I bought from them. They are worth checking out IMO if you can get/have a truck to meet them with to pick up your order.

Members online