• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Question about food

tywtly

GPO
Registered
I was just wondering if aquaculturestore.com is the cheapest place to get food for an octo. If it is, then that's ok, I can afford it. I was just wondering if there was a place to get food for cheaper. Thanks.

-Ty

livebrineshrimp.com has feeder shrimp, 'live marine janitors', and the prices, once you include shipping are close (I think livebrineshrimp ends up being a little cheaper). Livebrineshrimp uses much more packaging in terms of styrofoam than the aquaculturestore does, and aquaculturestore accepts pay pal while livebrineshrimp does not. One last thing - aquaculturestore ships via usps, while livebrineshirmp sends DHL.

Whew!

It's less expensive to buy larger quantities but not practical if you're not set up with a place to keep extra crabs or whatever you're ordering.

Nancy

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. I don't have a place set up for extra food yet, but I could set one up pretty easily.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back