• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Protein skimmer quality

I know that there is a sticky for this, but that sticky is aimed more towards what people have, not what they want an opinion on, or so I think, and if this post belongs there, feel free to move it there. Anyways :roll: I don't really know much about the quality of protein skimmers, and since I am on a pretty tight budget, would this 150 Gal Aquarium Protein Skimmer W/ 530gph Pump Filter Powerhead Tank Salt Water for sale online | eBay be an acceptable skimmer for a 50 gallon tank? and if not, what should I look for in a skimmer? I don't want to sacrifice comfort of an animal for a few bucks, but if this one is adequate, might as well get it! :sagrin:

Jason Rashall

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back