• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

possibly going to start shipping fiddlers

I would be more than happy to start selling fiddlers to you guys for as cheap as possible, but i dont know where to get info on shipping costs and other shipping info. i'm going to ask the local bait shops where they get their fiddlers too.

awesome, and since you live in florida normal shipping to miami would be cheap and overnight. I would definitely buy from you. My octo is getting bored of thawed shrimp. I don't blame her.

Ya, priority takes 2 days to get to my house. I could send you a foam container with a label inside and all you would have to do is put the crabs in and stick the sticker on the box.

simple;107482 said:
awesome, and since you live in florida normal shipping to miami would be cheap and overnight. I would definitely buy from you. My octo is getting bored of thawed shrimp. I don't blame her.

You may want to think about adding some variety to your octopus's diet. You can try scallops (fresh or frozen; can be bought from a seafood market or possibly a local grocer), or frozen krill or silversides from your LFS will work fine. Variety is good, even though the alternative food may not be the healthiest for the octo (I.E. silversides), it will keep your octo entertained with it's food. Snails, hermits, and live shrimp/crabs are also good alternatives that can live in the tank until eaten. The best part is watching them catch and eat live food!

i have live shrimp in there as well as snails and hermit crabs, but she cant catch the shrimp and only eats hermits every now and then. I will try silversides as a treat and see if she likes them.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back