[Octopus Eggs]: Portobello news AKA Jean's still lurking

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
Hi all, it's been a while since I've had anything to post :sad: largely due to the aquarium closure and recent demolition. In the first pic the octopus tank was the large ] one in the middle of the blue wall.

However all is not lost, we have still a few wee tanks (Red Sea Max) and in one we had Mr Grumpy an Octopus huttoni who now turns out to be Mrs Grumpy! I hasten to add I did not name her!
P8240183.JPG P7150179.JPG IMG_0339.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 136
Hi all,

yes there is a new aquarium in the works..........I think.......not sure really......University says it's on the "priority build list" only none of us know what that means! So we muddle on! Anyway, the eggs have eyed up....yay. Interesting cos Mrs Grumpy has been on her own for about 4 months! we're hoping to keep them in a kreisal tank when they hatch......but this is a small egg species.....so who knows what will happen, watch this space!
PB010004.JPG PB010003.JPG

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back