Polyp & Ephyra Combo w/ Filter System 24" A breeders DREAM! FREE SHIPPING!

Here I have for bid is a breeding tank starting bid ONLY $1.00 FREE SHIPPING!

Independent and Inexpensive. This complete system simplifies the seperation of free swimming juveniles from adults AND includes its own built-in Wet-Dry Trickle Filter. Designed as a means of keeping and growing individual species of jellyfish in a compact and inexpensive system.

Designed originally to seperate freshly strobilated jellyfish ephyra from their polyps without me having to manuall be involved. Additionally, once seperated the free swimming offspring are gently rotated and suspended in the second chamber where they will continue to grow. This tank can also seperate the offspring from clownfish, shrimps, seahorses and other invertebrate and coral larvae.

Tank is 24" long X 11" wide and is 12" tall. Tank consists of three chambers. First two chambers are refilled by the pump in the third chamber. Final chamber has a built-in Wet Dry Trickle Filter and a reliable MagDrive 250 GPH water pump.

Chamber #1, is 7" long X 11" wide X 12" tall, seperates and flushes offspring into second chamber. Note the three 1/4" holes for water supply line input and 1" exit hole into second chamber.

Chamber #2, 12" long X 11" wide X 12" Tall, recieves freshly detached / birthed offspring and keeps them suspended through the use of water introduced via a 3/16" rigid spraybar within a faceted rotation chamber.

Note the three 1/4" holes for water supply line input, 3/16" rigid horizantal spraybar and large verticle screened exit. Spraybar blows down across exit screen creating the rotation of water and deturing loitering juveniles away from the exit screen.

Filter / Pump chamber is 4" long X 11" wide X 12" tall (with a 1" flow-equalizer gap), and consist of a built-in Wet-Dry Trickle Filter, complete with bio-balls and drip-plate, a reliable MagDrive 250 GPH water pump, and....

... threaded discharge manifold with dual adjustable valves and semi-rigid tubing.

I paid $798 for this item

This Item Is practically new I only used it 3 times.

THIS IS A 7 DAY AUCTION ONLY SO HURRY UP AND BID YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS ITEM FOR THIS PRICE ANYWHERE

Go straight to the auction at this link
http://www.tropicalfishauction.com/auction_details.php?auction_id=115548

FREE SHIPPING!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back