• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

[poll]

Well, it's pretty subtle enough and you could've edited it.

I still think Spam (or Spameul) is the best. (Need a spam emoticon, I've seen several floating around a few sights.) :smile:

Righty said:
I think the best name ever for an octo is Fontanel.
:roflmao:

Whats wrong with me? Ive already changed my mind. :shock: ...spamuel. All my freinds like it so what the heck, Im permanently going with spamuel.

Well my brother brought home an old couch, pretty nice but otherwise worthless, that his freind didnt want. So i had the job of getting the tractor and loading up the couch and dumping it on our "burn pit". I just decided to have some fun so i just smashed the front bucket on top of the couch once i dumped it. :heee: Oh and uhhhh im not sure when im going to get my octo. In the school year i dont get a whole lot of money so its goin slow at the moment but almost ready.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back