Poll: Which hat should Erich make next?

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
For the next TONMO convention I propose a poll whereby we vote which hat Erich should make to wear. After this years stunning ammonite hats, I think we should give Erich some guidance as to what he should make next.

well, of course, the SOS hat...he could use little bits of the chopped up Neil to make it !!!
(evil laugh) greg

Hmmm, well he's already made a vampyroteuthis, not a mask, but in paper mache....I have a picture around somewhere. SOS is too obvious, I like the nipponites ammonite. It kind of reminds me of Princess Leia, or is it Padme? But overall, I think I have to vote for vampyroteuthis, even if he has already made it. It's just soooo cute!

Cephkid said:
Nautilus! :twisted: Make ALL 100 tentacles! (it IS 100, right? :confused: )

I wasn't going to ever make any kind of conclusive statement of my intentions on this thread, but in this case I'll make an exception.

Cephkid, you're a cruel, cruel young man. Not on your life.

erich orser said:
I wasn't going to ever make any kind of conclusive statement of my intentions on this thread, but in this case I'll make an exception.

Cephkid, you're a cruel, cruel young man. Not on your life.
:heee: :heee: :heee: Oh well. I can dream. :lol:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back