Poll: Which hat should Erich make next?

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
For the next TONMO convention I propose a poll whereby we vote which hat Erich should make to wear. After this years stunning ammonite hats, I think we should give Erich some guidance as to what he should make next.

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Hmmm, well he's already made a vampyroteuthis, not a mask, but in paper mache....I have a picture around somewhere. SOS is too obvious, I like the nipponites ammonite. It kind of reminds me of Princess Leia, or is it Padme? But overall, I think I have to vote for vampyroteuthis, even if he has already made it. It's just soooo cute!

Fujisawas Sake

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Registered
I say we make a Steve O/Mesonychoteuthis hybrid... I mean, he's got that 'stache, so we could make that into a rippin' set of tentacles - straight O.G. Cthulhu syle, yo.

Jean

Colossal Squid
Supporter
I've gone with Vampyroteuthis cos I reckon the mantle could be the hat then the webbing and arms would make a great cloak!!

J

CapnNemo

Vampyroteuthis
Supporter
Lifesize Giant Squid, for one wearer, kept upright by an ingenious arrangement of pulleys and string.

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
Nautilus! :twisted: Make ALL 100 tentacles! (it IS 100, right? :confused: )

erich orser

Architeuthis
Supporter
Registered
Cephkid said:
Nautilus! :twisted: Make ALL 100 tentacles! (it IS 100, right? :confused: )
I wasn't going to ever make any kind of conclusive statement of my intentions on this thread, but in this case I'll make an exception.

Cephkid, you're a cruel, cruel young man. Not on your life.

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
erich orser said:
I wasn't going to ever make any kind of conclusive statement of my intentions on this thread, but in this case I'll make an exception.

Cephkid, you're a cruel, cruel young man. Not on your life.
:heee: :heee: :heee: Oh well. I can dream. :lol:

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Supporter
Perhaps flambouyant cuttlefish?

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Hm...perhaps a Haliphron atlanticus to warm up a bit before trying a Vampyroteuthis since nobody will EVER notice that the atlanticus doesn't look right as its looks do change as you stare at it from different angles.

erich orser

Architeuthis
Supporter
Registered
Steve O'Shea said:
:roflmao:

I've just found this thread, courtesy of some poll on the home page!

Make the head and then belt it with a bat!
What, like a fruit bat? Cricket bat? Baseball bat? Bat... Mitzvah?

Members online