Podcasting

plus we might be able to cut together a ceph-oke album from all the groaners-caliber lyrics we have laying around.....

I'd have a weekly interview (most often with a TONMO.com member of one kind or another), news updates, community updates, and yes, sometimes a little music (if only clips). There's plenty out there that's relevant. The show would probably last about 30 minutes per week, tops. It'd be fun...

Squidman said:
I would listen to that every week religiously.
Awesome! So long as I have at least one person I can count on for this, it's worth pursuing.

Melissa, yes, you should certainly be able to access this via your PC.

Gaetan, cool!

Erich, on the Site FAQ, in small font at the top of the page, there's a quote from that song. It's one of the first pieces of content ever put up on the site, when it was founded ~ May 30, 2005... (five-year anniversary coming up!)

Either speakerphone or a direct plugin from my line to my PC. I should be getting Voice over IP (VoIP) services from Comcast a bit later this year so long distance shouldn't be a concern.

Great technology ipods

shame everyone blows kisses at themselves in the mirror with their white headphones :lol: :lol: may aswell wear a placard......MUG ME!!!

sounds like a cool idea Tony

Great technology ipods

shame everyone blows kisses at themselves in the mirror with their white headphones :lol: :lol: may aswell wear a placard......MUG ME!!!

sounds like a cool idea Tony

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back