• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Plumbing Rules of Thumb

Has anybody any idea of the ratio at which to set the valves in my little sketch.

r1 and r2 mean return pumps.

Im not concern about the valves directly after the pumps as these im thinkin are really for being able to get the pump out and undertake maintenance and to 'tee-down' incase the return is greater then the capacity of the weir.

I presume the left hand valves on each would be those requiring teeing down to allow a greater flow through the 'other leg' if you like.

This is only an issue since you cant see whats comin out the end as its undrwater :bonk:

I asked a plumber and he said try running an air pump through but i cant acheive the same conditions as water with an air pump.....

any ideas????

Attachments

• conv_302218.jpg
    conv_302218.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 76

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back