Please excuse our dust!!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Um, sorry about all this. :roll: If you're looking at the forum right now (and probably for quite a while today at least) you'll see some very strange formatting. I'm working on optimizing some code, etc., and now have to muscle through some clean-up. It might look strange, but everything is completely functional. Sorry for the inconvenience!

.....I just thought it was me; forgot my password yesterday, tooth fell to pieces, forgetting things, going deaf, tripping on slugs .... thought I was losing the plot.

Robert

OMG! :shock: :goofysca: :shock: That was one of the worst things I have ever endured!

That was horrible. Sorry for the state of the site today -- I just undid it all. Definitely got in over my head on that one! Setting up a test server for this message board system is not quite feasible, so I ventured to make some changes to the live site. Ouch! I see my copyright is still floating somewhere in the upper right corner, will address that... might make some tweaks in the coming days, but will not do the coding overhaul I just attempted anytime soon... :bugout:

It's been an eventful week in the life of TONMO, hasn't it? You've presided over the rise and fall of PAKOC, the return of Taningia, Colin's sexy career move, pancake-toting bunnies, narcotic squid and the psychic hijacking of Steve by an entity called "Robert."

What next?

:goofysca:

Clem

What next?

I shudder to think...

bunnysquid.jpg

Just when I think you can't pull another (ahem) rabbit out of your hat, you do it again! Very Funny!!! Now Kapoc, or pakic ,or whatever would have a field day with this!
"So sorry gentlemen, but this sort of jocularity is altogether unforthcoming" etc, etc...
No sweat bud...site works just fine.
Greg

oh come on....the bunny isnt that weird :smile: dont tell me im the only one thats ever used a ceph as cranial decoration......

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back