• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

pix of our octo tank

alien4fish

O. vulgaris
Registered
This is my and my son's soon to be octo tank, i have a 90 gal that im getting ready to set up as well i built the canopy and lighting sys. myself. i have a dyi wave maker that cycles evry 30 seconds thats hooked up to a sieo 1100 (NICE SURGES) i might add! 20-25 lbs of live rock, just a simple prizm skimmer that works very well. and Tahiti black sand, and various snails and hermits that will be sacrificed to the OctoGods! enjoy, and comments and such are more than welcome:tomato:

Here you go... (I had no trouble with these -- make sure you choose the Manage Attachments button when you "go advanced" in your reply... then make sure you choose the correct files from your PC (.jpg files in this case), then click the Upload button and wait a bit for the files to upload.

Attachments

• conv_289809.jpg
    conv_289809.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 97
  • conv_289810.jpg
    conv_289810.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 78

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back