Pitter patter of 1200 little feet, bless !

Phil, nice bit of lateral thinking going on there !

one got left behind on the egg case (see arrows), called him "Maroon", turned out he had 2 duff legs on one side so he got "Mashed"

Keef

the combination of the "M Names" and the passing of Vince Welnick a few days ago made me feel obligated to post this:

http://www.thetubes.com/lyrics/life.htm

rather off topic... so it goes. However, if you want to name any of them after cars, scroll down to the "automotive" section of the list at the end of the song.

- M

cuttlegirl said:
My daughter's class nutured a mantis egg mass, and guess what happened yesterday??? 300 baby mantids in their classroom... mind if I borrow a few M names for her teacher?

:cool2: Fill ya boots !
According to my other half the eggmass/case is an "ootheca" !

Keef

cuttlegirl said:
:oops: Sorry Jean! Nice to know that even though you are :archi: , you are still willing to associate with us low-life blobs...

Hmmmmmmmm to tell the truth I've been so busy I hadn't even noticed :oops: Of course I'll associate with you after all we're all blue bloods :biggrin2:

We're getting ready for the international science festival here and we're having 2 weeks of squiddy goings on (including :oshea: visiting) and the official :welcome: to Karunui the :mesonych: model, with new displays (I'm supposed to be working on text :roll: ) and teacher resources (working on those too :goofysca:) so tis busy all round

oh yeah and another 'M' name.................messie of course!

J

Phil said:
We've already had Mandy I'm afraid Sorseress. Lose a turn.

Moloch, Magog, Marduk, Minerva, Maximus, Mercury, Mephistopheles.

Nice entries, there Phil. So long as you've included Moloch, you might want to use one of his other names - Melech.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back