Pirates... Arrrr!

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
In light of the most excellent Pirates of the Caribbean, perhaps this site will be of interest to other salty dogs.
September 19, mark your calendars, me hearties!

:wink: Tintenbeard

Aye, Aye Cap'n T'beard, lubbers beware the scourge of the seven seas will be out f'r a spot o' pillaging & WHERE'S ME GROG!

well OK I'll be taking a bunch of students to the mudfalts but that just sounds soooooo.........................................!

Long Jean Silver

My pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Kidd

"Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! "

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

although last time i did it, i thought my name was Bloody Sam Vane.. :cyclops:

My pirate name is

Bloody Jenny Rackham (when I'm in disguise it's Long Jean Silver!)

"Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!"

I shouldv'e had more :coffee: :coffee: :wine: :cheers: :glass: :beer:
before I answered the questions and mellowed a little, now my bloodthirsty side is on show..........where'd I leave that scalpel?? :twisted: :twisted:

BJR

Melissa said:
Tintenbeard, I got Captain Bess Cash. Are there relatives on the high seas?

Avast, we be either swashbucklin' cousins or fruit of the same scurvy bilge-rat father's loins! (Sorry, Dad.)
What say we meet in Tortuga and make the whole Flint clan walk the plank? Filthy plaid-skirted vermin, the lot of 'em!

Rightee! Get the skirts on the plank, arrr! No schoolgirls on the high seas!

What kinds of squid are found in the Tortugas? :tentacle: Are loligo good with grog?

WhiteKiboko said:
1 to 6.3x10^8 that Isabel will 'blow me down'.......any takers?

Are these odds or plywood measurements? My money's on WK over any storm, especially with Phil and Clem standing by in their tights. :lol:

Melissa

Shiver me timbers, one glance at Cap'n Pale Hippo without his breeches and his stockinged swabbies would have any foul-tempered hurricane turning sail and running for the flat Sargasso Sea... do ye think they'd be averse to chasing a few Messies our way? Might be a bit chilly in the bleedin' Antarctic though; reckon the Cap'n'd do well to hang on to his trousers after all...

:meso:

Arrrrr lassie...... stuff a cork in that bung hole before ye old hippo decides to come down south , scare them scurvy squid away, ruin your career and bring neil diamond with me to boot! :arr:

:smile:

sorry ive been in pirate withdrawl....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back