That's all from me (pic wise) today

Attachments

• conv_291513.jpg
    conv_291513.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 136
  • conv_291514.jpg
    conv_291514.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 134
Just everyone bring plenty of B Complex vitamins. Take them before going to sleep. Works like a charm, most of the time.

Here are a couple more from my camera...

First: stars of the ceph races

Second: Steve presenting

Third (L to R): Angus (back), Debi Ingrao (from Mote; SquidMum), Trish (from Mote), Jess (Carol's daughter), Greg (Illithid, correct? Never made that connection before!), Carol (corw314), Steve, Brian (WhiteKiboko), Neal (DWhately's husband).

Attachments

• conv_291518.jpg
    conv_291518.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 128
  • conv_291520.jpg
    conv_291520.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
some more...

First (L to R): Monty, Nancy (from Mote), Heather Braid, Kevin (Carol's son), Jason (cephalopodcast), Debi Ingrao (from Mote; SquidMum), Trish (Jason's wife), Carol (corw314).

Second (L to R): Brian (WhiteKiboko, aka WK), Tania (my wife), Erich Orser

Attachments

• conv_291521.jpg
    conv_291521.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
  • conv_291522.jpg
    conv_291522.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 125
Well here it is!

Hey everyone it's Kevin,

I finally uploaded the video to O'shea wanting brian to do em, I threw it on youtube.com, I must say its rather hilarious!

Here's the link

tonmo;97078 said:
...Greg (Illithid, correct? Never made that connection before!)

That Greg is actually gjbarord... If Illithid was there, I didn't get to meet him, although there were a few folks who came in in the afternoon who I didn't get a chance to talk to... There were 4 people on the attendee list who I didn't get to talk to (aside from the known cancellations of OB and Thales): Illithid, Girlsquid, Donnerboy, and norgebyblood -- if any of you were there, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you, and if not, I'm sorry you couldn't make it...

As far as I know, I didn't get to meet any of these members, either. If you showed but didn't hang out, let us know!

And a few from me...

First, two speakers -
Debi Ingrao from the Mote. Note that wonderful squid costume!
Greg Barord

And a look at what the area near the Mote was like.

Wonderful conference!

Nancy

:shock: Oh man... you can dress :oshea: up, but you can't take him out.
Sooooooo, this is my first time online in about 6 weeks, and it looks like the con was great - so jealous!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back