pics of the new octo

heres some pics. still trying to come up with a name. this has got to be the most outgoing octopus ive seen. since its introduction to the tank yesterday its already eating from a stick and eating frozen foods, plays tugowar. its finally made a home after munching down on a blue crab yesterday. not very smart though. i put in 2 chonch shells for dens which my octos have always used so this one goes over to the shell looks at it for a second... then decides to just dig out from under it... possibly the hardest thing to do to make a home but what can you do...

Attachments

• conv_303199.jpg
    conv_303199.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 89
Since it's pretty but not too bright, I'm tempted to suggest "Paris" or "Britney," but that's too mean to the poor octopus.

Octopus briareus

edit: ya gotta be pretty fast on the draw to beat Shipposhack, apparently. But I used italics even if I finished in 2nd place :biggrin2:

i will consider those names though... lol. i was also thinking its pretty aggressive and not too bright so also falls along the lines of say... mike tyson?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back