• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

pics from the LFS

I walked into the a local fish store today and looky what I saw.
I think they were caught by a local diver. I wonder how much time it has left?

Catch ya later
Chip

Attachments

• conv_302234.jpg
    conv_302234.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 50
  • conv_302235.jpg
    conv_302235.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 49
Nancy said:
Don't know, but I'll bet he'd like a nice home!

He sure isn't in one now!

I'm sure they're asking way too much for him. Bargain with the shopkeep--tell him the octo's only got about a month ahead of him (even if you don't know). If you sound like you know what you're talking about maybe you can get a reasonable price to get him out of that prison.

Dan

The tangs are alive. Just stupid. Hippo tangs like to wedge themselves in rocks when they are scared. This tank has no rocks so they are wedging themselves into the corner on the prefilter. Not the best home for them but its only temporary. I was thinking of picking up that octo but I think I am going to wait for one from Octopets.

Well, it did look like a healthy, active octopus, but I can't tell which species. It might have many months left. I hope a good person buys him - I always hope that.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back