People I notice most...

Sleep?

Just have a few too many things on right now, so work long hours; I hop online for a spot of therapy. I'm actually not online all that often.

Darn

Although I kno that we should all hop offline for some real therapy, I'm not bothered to, true, you're not online that often. Save me a seat for the University of Auckland, just joking...

Yep, seen Chrono again and again and again and again and a.....

You'll burn out at this rate!!

chrono_war01 said:
Although I kno that we should all hop offline for some real therapy, I'm not bothered to, true, you're not online that often. Save me a seat for the University of Auckland, just joking...

Actually it's AUT - Auckland University of Technology. Auckland University is about 50m away from AUT but a whole different university. :biggrin2:

Oh, ok. It depends where you get your energy from, when you get it from God, it lasts quite a bit, when you get your enegy from Hope and Confidense, it collapeses quite quickly, but I get my energy from 1) Being the Next Dr.SOS (or his sidekick) and 2) Laughing at my Maths teacher when I am rich and have an empire (Think Donald Trump)
:lol: No really, that is what I do.

chrono_war01 said:
...Being the Next Dr.SOS (or his sidekick) ...

Heavens! Nope, certainly not something to aspire to!!

Why don't you be you. There will never be another Elvis, though someone will sell more records than him. There will never be another John Denver, though many will sell more records than him. There will never be another Neil Diamond, and I don't care how many records any subsequent artist sells. And there will never be another Jackie, though there will be many more moms.

If I was a superperson of sorts then surely I'd be out on a boat somewhere, right now, doing something. But I'm not. I'm just like everyone else here (except I like fries and beans).

Well, Ilike fries and beans too you know...and I like cephs so I'm going to be the next Dr.SOS!!! ( except that his name is not sos but Eric,)
I have no idea what I'm doing....La La La

Breaking news: Dr.SOS has signed out...Dun Dun Dun ( Dramatic music) :lol:

Ok, chrono, you're never on when I'm on... slightly because of the Canada, Australia time difference. (You are in Australia aren't you) But you have posts everywhere, which means that as soon as I log off, you're on, and then you log off and I get on.... and this continues for days on end, never stopping............
Oh, and Atticus is on alot too.

GPO87 said:
Ok, chrono, you're never on when I'm on... slightly because of the Canada, Australia time difference. (You are in Australia aren't you) But you have posts everywhere, which means that as soon as I log off, you're on, and then you log off and I get on.... and this continues for days on end, never stopping............
Oh, and Atticus is on alot too.

I live in HK. So, the time difference's quite big, but since I don't really sleep till 3am on weekends, there's a big chance I'll be seeing you soon. It also depends which part on the West Coast your at..I used to live in the East Coast,Vancouver B.C. See you soon. Steve o"Shea has been spotted again lurking near the screen.

This has been a quite interesting day for me since I have seen Colin again, the Mr. I-have-the-most-post-person. Does he ever get on MSN, since I added him and it still says his e-mail only.

*S* Colin. :cool2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back