• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

PEEEEEEEEEEPS

ant said:
:shock: A weird thing happend yesterday. :shock: :shock: :shock: My schools 8th grade science teacher 8) (not mine but, soon to be. Im in 6th) heard about me getting a octo. Now, she wants one in her science class after mine gets set up. AND, she wants me to help.........i think.......thats wat my parents said. :roll: So i might get to have my favorite animal in school! :rainbow: :mrgreen: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :smile: :o 8)

To be honest, I would be selfish and keep the joys of keeping an octo for myself, in school anyway. Good luck.

My sons class is begging him to bring in Ocho for science class but I am nervous even though he loves all the attention when the kids come to the house to see him. It would take alot of prep and extra water in case of inking and stuff like that. :bugout:

It's a strange thing, but I know of two different bimacs who climbed out of the tank a day or two after being taken into a school class. One was found in time and survived, the other not. I don't know whether this was just coincidence, but it's worth thinking about.

Nancy

I dont think i would do it.... I have taken many animals into schools and i agree that the prep work would be enormous, let alone the stress caused to the octopus

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back