• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

PEEEEEEEEEEPS

ant

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
ok stop asking about tank size. IT is 50 gal but u mite not want to go with NEthin under that EXCEPT for pygmys and other octos.[/u][/code]

:shock: :shock: dude ant are you ok? :shock: :alarm:

Ant, there are a lot of diffent tank sizes for different octos. While you are right you dont need a 50 for for smaller octos. A 55 is good for a bimac, but to small for many other octos.

Very passionate post BTW!!!

Well, you could say that I was asking for it. And they did. And I was. I knew the consequences of failing to make good my escape/rampage.

ant said:
thers a bunch of peeps asking the min. tank siz for an octo when its already there

Sorry for sounding like an @$$, but so what? It's good to ask questions, not to just go out on a hunch.
This threads doomed to be locked/deleted.

um... said:
Sometimes you should say "yes" to Thorazine.
:roflmao:

181 yayyyyyyyyyyy.[/quote]

:shock: A weird thing happend yesterday. :shock: :shock: :shock: My schools 8th grade science teacher 8) (not mine but, soon to be. Im in 6th) heard about me getting a octo. Now, she wants one in her science class after mine gets set up. AND, she wants me to help.........i think.......thats wat my parents said. :roll: So i might get to have my favorite animal in school! :rainbow: :mrgreen: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :smile: :o 8)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back