PEEEEEEEEEEPS

ant

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
ok stop asking about tank size. IT is 50 gal but u mite not want to go with NEthin under that EXCEPT for pygmys and other octos.[/u][/code]

neptune

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
:shock: :shock: dude ant are you ok? :shock: :alarm:

Ant, there are a lot of diffent tank sizes for different octos. While you are right you dont need a 50 for for smaller octos. A 55 is good for a bimac, but to small for many other octos.

Very passionate post BTW!!!

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
Ant, "Say 'No' to drugs" is not always the best policy. Sometimes you should say "yes" to Thorazine.

:wink:

um...

Architeuthis
Supporter
Well, you could say that I was asking for it. And they did. And I was. I knew the consequences of failing to make good my escape/rampage.

NickA5582

Sepia elegans
Registered
ant said:
thers a bunch of peeps asking the min. tank siz for an octo when its already there
Sorry for sounding like an @$$, but so what? It's good to ask questions, not to just go out on a hunch.
This threads doomed to be locked/deleted.

um... said:
Sometimes you should say "yes" to Thorazine.
:roflmao:

181 yayyyyyyyyyyy.[/quote]

ant

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
:shock: A weird thing happend yesterday. :shock: :shock: :shock: My schools 8th grade science teacher 8) (not mine but, soon to be. Im in 6th) heard about me getting a octo. Now, she wants one in her science class after mine gets set up. AND, she wants me to help.........i think.......thats wat my parents said. :roll: So i might get to have my favorite animal in school! :rainbow: :mrgreen: :D :D :) :o 8)

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
ant said:
:shock: A weird thing happend yesterday. :shock: :shock: :shock: My schools 8th grade science teacher 8) (not mine but, soon to be. Im in 6th) heard about me getting a octo. Now, she wants one in her science class after mine gets set up. AND, she wants me to help.........i think.......thats wat my parents said. :roll: So i might get to have my favorite animal in school! :rainbow: :mrgreen: :D :D :) :o 8)
To be honest, I would be selfish and keep the joys of keeping an octo for myself, in school anyway. Good luck.

bigshowb

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
My sons class is begging him to bring in Ocho for science class but I am nervous even though he loves all the attention when the kids come to the house to see him. It would take alot of prep and extra water in case of inking and stuff like that. :bugout:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
It's a strange thing, but I know of two different bimacs who climbed out of the tank a day or two after being taken into a school class. One was found in time and survived, the other not. I don't know whether this was just coincidence, but it's worth thinking about.

Nancy

Members online

No members online now.